Our payroll services provide an alternative to one of the more larger administrative tasks for most small and medium business owners: the time-consuming management of payroll and all forms and deposits that go with it. We monitor employment and payroll laws thus relieving you from the burden of this aspect of employment administration.
Ensuring that your employees are paid correctly and on time is one of the most basic steps a business must take to ensure staff satisfaction.
Businesses today need help managing increasingly complex employee related matters such as health care benefits, workers’ compensation claims, payroll, payroll tax compliance, and unemployment insurance claims.
Our highly qualified payroll team provides a practical, affordable solution for all your payroll outsourcing requirements, whatever the size of your business. We handle companies with single employees to 250 employees and over.
Our services include:
- The provision of employment contracts may be drafted;
- Completion of employment forms for employee and employer;
- Preparation of payroll and pay slips;
- Payments and reporting to Inland Revenue;
- Direct Debit Arrangements with Banks;
- Annual reporting to authorities.