Due to growth, Fenlex Corporate Services, an established corporate service provider offering company incorporation and maintenance, accountancy, directorship, trustee and fiduciary as well as tax services to a large number of local and international clients, are seeking to recruit a Senior Corporate and Compliance Executive.
The role requires a responsible person, either a graduated lawyer or someone holding a first degree who shall be tasked with the administration and maintenance of a portfolio of companies. The successful candidate will form part of a dynamic team that handles international clients operating in a wide range of industries.
Responsibilities will include:
- Attending corporate client meetings and the keeping of minutes
- Maintaining company registers.
- Co-ordinating and handling day-to-day client requests in relation to their companies.
- Preparation and submission of statutory filings as well as performing other statutory obligations as is required of a company secretary.
- Liaising with lawyers, accountants, auditors and other service providers on behalf of the corporate clients.
- Collection and verification of due diligence conducted as part of our know your client procedures.
- Implementation of in-house client acceptance requirements;
- Client re-evaluation in line with our quality and risk management policies;
- Liaison with relevant departments to address, advice and gather the necessary information on queries to comply with AML / CFT procedures, including compliance checks;
- Updating of records, including the upkeep of physical files and electronic systems;
- Monitor and manage risk controls and advise management accordingly;
- Assisting in the implementation and monitoring of policies and procedures.
Applicants are required to have:
- A good understanding of Maltese company law and the role of a company secretary.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Computer literate with a good knowledge of Office applications.
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks while working independently and on one’s own initiative.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate, both written and verbal, with people at all levels of the organisation and the ability to establish positive relationships with clients and work colleagues alike.
- Ability to work in a team with a “can do’ attitude.
- A strong sense of urgency and commitment to get a job done to a high standard and the ability to meet deadlines.
- At least three years’ experience in a similar role
An attractive remuneration package that is commensurate with experience and qualifications will be offered to the chosen candidate. Training will also be provided on an ongoing basis.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal Data provided by the candidate shall be processed by the Organisation for the purposes of recruitment and throughout any employment period.
Interested applicants should send their application together with a detailed CV by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. Persona Data provided by the candidate shall be processed by the Organisation for the purposes of recruitment and throughout any employment period.
Fenlex Corporate Services Ltd. is registered to act as a Company Service Provider by the Malta Financial Services Authority.