Fenech & Fenech Advocates, Fenlex Corporate Services Ltd., and Fenech & Fenech Marine Services Ltd are looking to recruit a Senior HR Officer to join the organisation.
General responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the development and implementation of HR initiatives.
- Ensuring all policies and procedures are up to date and drafting any required amendments/updates.
- Handling the full recruitment process by preparing job descriptions, advertising vacant positions, and managing engagement and onboarding for all new recruits.
- Assisting in the performance management process.
- Supporting management on disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Reviewing employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
- Ensuring accurate and proper record-keeping of employee information.
- Preparation of internal HR reports.
- Liaising with the payroll department and communicating any necessary changes to payroll.
- Managing the internship programmes for the respective companies.
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or similar qualification in a relevant field.
- Knowledge of HR functions.
- Understanding of labour laws and disciplinary procedures.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Outstanding organisational and time-management abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude.
- Strong ethics and reliability.
Interested candidates should send their application together with a detailed CV to: email@example.com
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal data provided by a candidate will be processed by the firm for the purposes of its recruitment process and in case of employment, for the purposes of the employee’s relationship with the firm.
Fenlex Corporate Services Ltd. is registered to act as a Company Services Provider by the Malta Financial Services Authority.