If you are self-employed on a part-time basis, whilst being employed on a full-time basis or a pensioner or a full-time student, you may be required to pay the tax due on your part-time self-employed income by submitting form TA22 by 30th April. Should you require any assistance with the completion and submission of the TA22 form, kindly contact us on taxenquiries@fenlex.com.